Well, August was a… well, it was a month. That’s really all I’ve got.
What I Read
- Saga & Rat Queens Reviews – Three comic books were read this month! Each were rated 4 stars.
Books I Started But Didn’t Finish
Books I Got This Month
- P.S. I Like You by Kasie West
Discussions I Held
- When You’re Just Not in the Mood to Read – Pretty self explanatory.
Top Ten Tuesdays & Top 5 Wednesdays
- Characters I’d Name My Children After – Oh yes, I’d totally name my children these names. Also, my husband and I would totally name our son Jace (and we will if/when we have a son).
- Books On Your TBR Before You Began Blogging – Forever and forever ago, I had these books on my TBR before I joined the blogisphere.
- How I Got Into Writing – I figured I’d tell you guys my story about how I got into writing!
- Hobby Corner: ART Edition – I talked about one of my other hobbies that isn’t reading: art! I love to create and be creative.
- Uppercase Box August Unboxing – A very cute little box this month!
Three more books to add to my list! So now my total is at 28 of 30 fantasy books!
Life has been very, very rough this month and so I’ll be on a temporary hiatus until things settle. Due to personal family reasons, my husband and I decided to move back in with my parents. It’s the right decision for everyone, so I’m glad about that for sure, but it’s just rough right now.
Let’s Chat! ≧◡≦
Are you sad summer’s coming to a close? What have you read lately? Tell me all of the exciting things!