Hi guys! I’m really sorry I’ve barely been posting this year. I’ve just kind of been in a huge blogging and reading slump, but I feel guilty for not posting or reading, but at the same time I’m really glad I’ve been taking the break. I feel like it’s really been needed but I really miss you all and books and everything so I think I’m ready to get back into it. I hope. Please be patient with me during this time!
Books I’ve Read
Click on the cover to be taken to its respective review!
- A Silent Voice Manga Series – What a great series that includes a deaf girl, a boy who was a bully who became bullied, friendship, acceptance, forgiveness, and love. 4.5/5 stars for the series.
Books I’ve Gotten
Click on the cover to be taken to each respective Goodreads page!
Other Blog Posts
I participated in Love-a-thon this month and it was a really fun event again!
- Love-a-thon 2017 – Get to Know Me
- Love-a-thon Mini-Challenge #1: Mad Libs: Fairytales Edition
- Love-a-thon Mini-Challenge #2: Mix & Match
- Love-a-thon Mini-Challenge #3: Fancy Yourself a Poet?
- Love-a-thon Mini-Challenge #4: Sweethearts Candy Message
- Love-a-thon Mini-Challenge #5: X Meets Y
- Love-a-thon Mini-Challenge #6: Valentines Care Package
- Love-a-thon Mini-Challenge #7: Let Me Sing You a Love Song
- Love-a-thon Mini-Challenge #8: On the Road (Trip!)
- Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Hate-to-Love Romances -These are my favorite kinds of romances of ever. I don’t know why, really. Maybe it’s seeing the progression of how love can form through trials? Either way: LOVE IT.
Again, the 2017 Flights of Fantasy reading challenge didn’t really exist for me this month. 0/30 fantasy books read so far
Beat the Backlist, if you don’t already know, if a challenge that I’m participating in this year to read books that have been published prior to 2017. So far, I’ve been in the process of reading a couple, and I know I’m going to have a lot on this list, but for now, I have 8 completed.
I didn’t do much on Instagram again this month, but I did so a few that I’m really happy with!
Around the Internet
This is a feature I’ve seen in several other blogger’s wrap ups and I think it’s a fun way to show what else I’ve been reading/seeing around the internets!
- Not book related, but the live action Beauty and the Beast showed a scene with Gaston and Le Fou!
- Also, NASA found seven Earth-sized planets in a single solar system where three of them are in the habitable zone! Super cool!
- Nicola Yoon’s Everything, Everything movie adaptation gets a trailer and it looks really cute and very comparable to the book.
- It’s been a pretty uneventful month, BUT lots of planning has been happening! My husband and I are going with one of his friends to Anime Boston at the end of March/beginning of April, we’re going to a Miyavi concert, we might go to a Kari Jobe concert, and there’s just a lot going on! I’m kind of pumped about it all.
Let’s Chat! ≧◡≦
Did you spend Valentine’s Day with a loved one? What did you read this month that was your favorite?