Hey peeps! I’m here with another tag and since we’re getting closer to Valentine’s Day, I decided to do this tag that Anette of Anette Reads made! It’s pretty straight forward, so here we go:
1. Your favorite book couple. Too. Many. Umm… If I have to pick one couple for the purposes of this tag then I choose Cath and Levi from Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell.
2. Your top 3 book boy/girlfriends. 1. Kaden from The Remnant Chronicles by Mary E. Pearson. Forever. Love him. // 2. Aeduan from Truthwitch by Susan Dennard. He’s an angry ball of yesness. // 3. Curran from the Kate Daniels series by Ilona Andrews. Meeeeowwww.
3. Imagine your favorite book couple. Who would propose, and how? (If there’s already been a proposal: who would be more into organizing the wedding?) It would totally be Levi because Cath would be either too shy or just be like, “Um, so…”
So Levi would probably buy Cath some flowers, chocolates, the whole nine yards, and probably take her out to dinner. Of course he’d have gotten her father’s and sister’s permissions before this, and then when they’re out on the date (maybe a picnic at his parents’ farm?), he’d get down on one knee and ask. Cath would be so flustered that she wouldn’t know what to say. So cute.
4. Unpopular opinions time! Name a popular pairing you can’t stand. Lia and Rafe from The Remnant Chronicles. I’M SORRY. I just can’t imagine them together. Maybe it’s because my love for Kaden makes me blind. I don’t know.
5. What’s your favorite and least favorite romance trope? Favorite: Strong, masculine thief/dark type. Oh my, bring on those bad boys. (Yes, I’m one of THOSE.) // Least Favorite: The I’m-super-angry-at-the-world type that doesn’t really show much redemption or anything like that. I don’t know how to explain.
6. Do you ship non-canon couples often? Name some if you do. Lia/Kaden. Iseult/Aeduan, omgyessss.
7. Your opinion on love triangles. Go! If they’re done right, then I’m fine with them. Example: The Remnant Chronicles by Mary E. Pearson. Otherwise, I’m over it.
8. Favorite and least favorite love triangle? Favorite: Lia/Kaden/Rafe // Least Favorite: Maxon/America/Aspen. Ugh.
9. Sometimes romance just isn’t the way to go. Favorite friendship? Kenji/Juliette. I love them together! They’re great friends to one another, I think.
10. What’s your favorite scene with your bookish OTP? Probably when Cath is reading some of her fanfiction to Levi and they end up falling asleep next to each other and sharing a sweet little kiss that Cath wasn’t sure if it was real or not.
11. Imagine your favorite book couple again. Who’s most excited about Valentine’s Day (either ironically or genuinely)? Genuinely: Levi. Ironically: Cath. Hands down. Oh man, Cath would be like, “Can’t we just stay in?” And Levi would be like, “No! Cather, we have reservations. We’re going.” With the biggest grin on his face.
There you have it! I think that that pretty much covers my thoughts and feels on some book love related things.
If you want to do this tag, please feel free to do so!
Who are your OTPs and who do you think would ask who out on a date? Let me know!