Hey peeps and welcome to another Top Ten Tuesday as hosted by the lovely people over at The Broke & the Bookish. So today’s topic is a holiday gift guide! I did one last year where it was much broader and I talked about several things you can get the book lover in your life, so today I thought I’d talk about some small businesses that you should definitely check out for the bookish lover in your life!
1. Evie Bookish – Evie has such a talent when it comes to bookish designs! I love her products a lot (I’m expecting my second one by her soon) and I think she’s definitely worth checking out and potentially ordering something from.
2. Paper Fury – Cait is not only the Queen of Everything, but she also has a shop with bookish and writing related items! Her sassy self comes out even in her products, which are adorable and so fun.
3. Muggle Library Candles – This lovely little shop makes bookish inspired candles in 4oz and 9oz sizes! I’m expecting my first candle from them soon, but I’m so excited! They have scents like The Night Lord, AIDAN, The Forbidden Forest, and more. Plus, some of their candles sparkle, and if you’re a shiny/sparkle lover like me, then this is the shop for you.
4. Novel Ink Designs – She does some really cool stuff with bookmarks and other book inspired things! I believe some of her bookmarks are made by burning? Don’t quote me on that, but they’re customizable and super cute!
5. Novelly Yours – More candles! These candles are so cute and there are so. Many. Scents. Like, how could you choose just one? Plus they’re super affordable and from what I hear they smell amazing. One day I’ll own a mini collection!
6. Novel Heartbeat – Even more candles! Jessi also does custom made orders and necklaces and clay dragons. Her shop is also just as cute, so check it out!
7. Bookworm Boutique – Lauren has cute bookish related items up on Society 6 that are simpler in design if you’re more into the minimalistic stuff. Lots of phrases, Harry Potter, and more await there!
8. Happy Hello! – THE CUTEST BOOKMARKS OF EVER. I swear, you won’t be able to resist them. Why don’t I have any in my own life? I need them. She offers a lot from series with multiple characters, so your fangirl/boy heart will be forever happy.
9. Uppercase Box – Yes, my favorite monthly subscription! I love the bookish swag, the awesome signed books, and just being able to see what will come each month. It’s so fun and I definitely recommend checking them out!
10. Fairyloot – Another fun monthly book subscription box that is very pretty and hosts a lot of fun items each month. I’ve seen a lot of the boxes since they launched and I SO want one!
Let’s Chat! ≧◡≦
What do you think of my suggestions? Is there anything specific you want this holiday season? What would you suggest for gifts?