Welcome to another Top Ten Tuesday as hosted by the lovely people of The Broke & the Bookish. Today’s topic is kind of like the shout out tags I’ve done before [part one & two], so I’m pretty pumped about this one! I love being able to shout out people who I think deserve it, and so here I am with some of the people I think that you should definitely check out on Twitter.
Twitter is one of those social media sites that are great because you can connect easily with so many people and discuss things (like books) in as few as 140 characters. Pretty sweet, right? Well, there are a lot of bloggers/booktubers/bookstagrammers/etc who use Twitter and link to their reviews, and even then they still talk about books. Here are the ones you should check out:
- Annika @ HidingBooks – She’s a lovely person from the UK who talks about books and how much she wants to finish series even when she doesn’t own them. She even hosted a sporadic readathon over Easter weekend because, hey, why not?
- Cait @ PaperFury – If you aren’t following her then what are you doing with your life? She’s SUPER funny and witty, always posting about booknerd problems. Plus, she gives out cake freely.
- Nori @ ReadWriteLove28 – She’s a funny gal who hosts the Twitter chat #RQWN which stands for “Random Questions with Nori” which are really fun and weird and different.
- Ezrah @ iheartromanceya – She’s all over the book community, I swear. She’s very friendly and easy to talk to, and I think she’s just a great person!
- Jayvee @ jayvwrites27 – She’s such a fangirl and I just love her enthusiasm for many, many things. Whenever she answers questions she answers them IN CAPS, and they often make me laugh.
- Cee @ thenovelhermit – If you want comic book recommendations, she’s your girl. I always see her talking about comic books and recommending them and gushing over them. So yes, definitely check her out.
- Julianne @ OulandishLit – She started her own readathon/readalong for the month of March, plus she’s just sarcastic and funny. I’m finding a theme here.
- Jacquelyn @ jacquelynreads – She’s a really nice person who reads a TON of books. I’m surprised she even has time for homework or anything considering the sheer amount that she reads.
- Stefani @ StafaniSloma – She’s a librarian, which is super cool, plus she retweets a lot of different polls, giveaways, and blog posts.
- Hafsah @ hafsahfaizal – She has an awesome taste for talent in the graphic world, but she also does book reviews and other things with authors.
Who would you recommend and what platform are they on? Let me know and I’ll check them out!