Hey peeps! This is the last mini-challenge for the Loveathon event! Which makes me sad because I have really been enjoying myself. BUT THIS IS NO TIME FOR TEARS.
This mini-challenge is a fun one: It’s time for a tea break! In this post, you’ll share which fictional character, book blogger OR BookTuber OR Bookstagrammer, and author you’d want to have a tea party with and why. Feel free to go above and beyond by including more details about your dream tea party!
Alright, so here’s who I pick for my tea:
- Character: Aelin Galathynius
- Blogger/tuber/grammer: Lauren @ Bookmark Lit
- Author: Mary E. Pearson
- A small cafe by the sea with long, winding roads, a soft breeze, sea air, sunlight, and overall good feels.
- The inside of the cafe would be cozy and decorated with arrangements of sea related things: starfish, shells, netting.
We’d all pick a tea that corresponds to our tastes and sit around a table that seats four. We’d all be dressed in a way that makes us comfortable and then the fun conversations could begin. I can honestly see Aelin coming in something over the top, but hey, that’s her style. And, you know, a few daggers.
Kinds of things we’d talk about:
- Our shared love of books. Honestly, all of us love to read, so this is one conversation none of us would get tired of.
- Our lives with our husband/significant other. C’mon, you know we all have stories to share about them being a pain in the butt.
- What kinds of things we like doing at the beach – and then maybe we’d go do one of them afterward.
Honestly, I think this would be a fun, relaxing sort of day. Just a girl’s day out, really, and one in which we’d all get to bond as we drink tea by the sea.
Who would you sit with to have tea? What kinds of conversations do you see yourself having? Let me know!