Welcome to another Top Ten Tuesday as hosted by the lovely people of The Broke and the Bookish. Today’s topic is about the last ten books that have come into my possession, whether that be by purchase, library loan, audibook, whatever it might be. So, here’s my list (I’ll be listing these from most recent to least recent):
1. “The Heart of Betrayal” by Mary E. Pearson. You have no idea how excited I was to get this. I literally went during my hour lunch break and drove like a maniac to get to my local Barnes and Noble and back to my workplace just so I could get this book.
5. “A Thousand Pieces of You” by Claudia Gray. I’ve been wanting to read this book since it came out and I DON’T KNOW WHY I HAVEN’T YET. So I purchased it as an ebook for my nook when I saw that it was on sale for $1.99! Eee!
6. “Words of Radiance” by Brandon Sanderson. I’m still on the first audiobook of this series as it’s over 45 hours long, but I got the second one so I could continue on with the story (and it’s three hours longer than the first…).
7. “P.S. I Still Love You” by Jenny Han. I was excited for this sequel and it was just as cute as the first, but just a little less so. I purchased it at the very beginning of June and read and reviewed equally as fast.
8. “A Court of Thorns and Roses” by Sarah J. Maas. I’ve already read and reviewed this, but I haven’t bought a lot of books or come into possession of a lot of books these past couple months, so there’s this one…
Yup, so those are the ten most recent books I’ve acquired, mostly through me buying them… Actually, through all of them being bought by me in some fashion.
What books have you gotten recently? Have you read them yet? Let me know!