Welcome to another Top Ten Tuesday as hosted by the lovely people of The Broke & the Bookish. Today’s topic is all about our top ten favorite non-bookish related sites/blogs/etc. I was having a really hard time coming up with something because all I ever go on is social media and bookish websites, SO I decided to talk about some of the non-bookish YouTubers that I love! I follow a bunch of people, but there are certain ones that I watch more often than others.
- danisnotonfire – If you haven’t seen my posts that involve The Amazing Book Is Not On Fire, then this guy is one of the authors of said book, but he’s a funny, sarcastic British dude who tells it like it is with a heavy dose of sarcasm. I find him to be really funny and someone I watch to decrease my stress in a day because, let’s face it, Dan makes it really easy to laugh at him.
- AmazingPhil – And this guy is the other half of Dan and Phil. He’s amazingly awkward and tries so hard to make punny jokes that you just can’t help but laugh at. He’s also British and I love hearing the way he talks. Plus, he tells really funny life experience stories. And they have a gaming channel WHICH I LOVE BECAUSE SO MANY LAUGHS ARE HAD.
- Evan Edinger – He’s filled with so. Many. PUNS. Oh man, Evan just comes up with them on the fly and I just can’t help but smile when I hear them. He talks about living in the UK, about life things, about not so serious topics and serious things, and he even has a travel channel.
- BananaJamana – She’s one of the few artists I follow on YouTube simply because her art is AMAZING and cute and omg I want her to teach me all of her techniques. She’s super quiet and seems like a very sweet person, and I just want to hug her so much!
- Markiplier – He’s one of those famous gaming people on YouTube and he’s hilarious! And he’s also very sincere when it comes to his fans and when it comes to him thanking people for the subscribers and for understanding hard times in his life and stuff. Sure, he’s wicked funny in his gaming videos, but he’s got a great golden heart, too.
- 1MILLION Dance Studio – I love dancing! I don’t do it myself, but I love to dance and I love watching dancers. I believe this studio is based in Korea, and they all are amazing! They have a bunch of different choreographers and such talented dancers. I’d love to learn something by them! They do have a tutorial channel for that, too.
- WilldaBeast Adams – He’s one of the first choreographers I followed because, man, THEY KICK ASS. He and his crew of 4903248028409 people (seriously, that’s what it looks like sometimes) are all amazing dancers and they have awesome moves.
- Simon and Martina – I recently found them a couple of weeks ago, and OMG I LOVE THEM. I want to be their friend. They’re a married couple from Canada who lived in Korea for the last seven-ish years, but recently just moved to Japan, and they talk a lot about cultural things and music and fun topics. And they make them really fun and funny!
- WahlieTV – I found this channel through Weylie’s main channel, and I love them! They’re a couple and this is their vlogging channel, and I don’t know what it is but there’s just something about watching blogs that is very relaxing. They have great personalities and it’s hard for me to wrap my head around the fact that they’re a couple years younger than me.
- Thingamavlogs – Of course I couldn’t leave this list without SOMETHING Disney related! These five YouTubers make up Thingamavlogs, where they bring out new topics each week about things Disney and Disneyland. I love watching them and seeing what they have to show because I’ve never been to Disneyland, plus I learn things about the movies and stuff I otherwise wouldn’t have known. Love them!
I could make this list go on forever, but these are definitely the ones I most frequent, I’d say. These content creators are all awesome and I highly suggest you check them out.
Let’s Chat! ≧◡≦
Who are some of your favorite non-bookish YouTubers? Do you watch any of the people I listed? What kind of content are you into when you look for people to subscribe to?