So today I figured I’d do something light and fun since it’s Sunday, and that’s going to be the Extraordinary Means Tag, created by the author of “Extraordinary Means:” Robyn Schneider over on YouTube! Let’s hop right in:
1. I would give up the internet for a month for a signed first edition of this book:
Uh, wow, that’s a long time, but I think maybe… Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone.
2. I would give up pizza for a year if it meant I could sit next to this author on a long plane ride:
A year!? Too long. But if I had to, I’d probably pick one of these authors: Cassandra Clare, Sarah J. Maas, or Mary E. Pearson. Just to be able to chat about their worlds and books and writing and everything, I would love that!
3. I would sit through a thousand hours of commercials if it would ensure that Hollywood made this book into a movie:
It needs to be a TV show, not a movie, and that is the Throne of Glass series. I mean, c’mon, did you really expect a different answer from me?
4. I would never read a new book again if it meant I could live inside this book:
As much as I love fantasy, their worlds are usually hella dangerous… BUT I’d choose either the Mortal Instruments series world (since it’s modern day New York) OR the Kate Daniels series (which is post-modern day Atlanta). I wouldn’t really have to change the way I live, but I’d hope to be more cognizant of the magical creatures and all that.
5. I would let my Google search history be made public if it meant I could be best friends with this author:
I don’t think I have anything to be afraid of, but I’d want to be friends with Tahereh Mafi. I think she’s really cool and sweet, and she’s got a great sense of humor from what I’ve seen in her interviews and videos and stuff.
6. I would donate everything I own to goodwill if it meant I could date this book character in real life:
Well, first I’d have to break it to my husband. Then I’d totally date Kaden from the Remnant Chronicles.
And there you have it! If you have not done this tag yet and you want to, then please do so! It’s a fun, short tag and I enjoyed doing it. It’s been floating around since April when it was created, so I’m sure many of you have done it.
But let me know some of your answers in the comments below!