Since I didn’t actually do a book haul last month, I’m combining June and July together! I don’t think it’s a lot of books, but we’ll see, won’t we?
- “P.S. I Still Love You” by Jenny Han. I’ve already read and reviewed this book, but it’s a cute continuation of the first as it follows Peter and Lara Jean through their attempt at a real relationship after their fake one.
- “The Witch Hunter” by Virginia Boecker. I started reading this book but didn’t get very far before putting it down. It’s about a girl who has the mark of a witch hunter, but one day she is accused of being a witch herself and so she has to run for her life.
- “The Wrath and the Dawn” by Renee Ahdieh. I’ve already read and reviewed this book, and it’s about a king who takes a new wife every night, only to kill her before sunrise the next morning. But there is one young woman who volunteers to be his next bride – and she’s determined to live to see the next sunrise, and the ones after that, too.
- “The Heart of Betrayal” by Mary E. Pearson. This is my current read and I’m enjoying it so far. It’s a continuation from the first and how it follows Lia, Rafe, and Kaden during their time in Venda.
- “Dreams of Gods and Monsters” by Laini Taylor. This is the third book in the trilogy and I’m so excited to read it! Eventually. Once I read the second one…
- “Fangirl: The Collector’s Edition” by Rainbow Rowell. I couldn’t resist and I had to get this pink collector’s edition of one of my favorite books from Target. Totally worth it.
- “The Winner’s Curse” by Marie Rutkoski. I won this as part of a giveaway that was hosted by Thoughts on Tomes, Kap89x, and TheBookLife on YouTube. Was so excited to win this! Love, slaves, crime. Everything comes with a price.
- “The Girl of Fire and Thorns” by Rae Carson. I won this in a giveaway that was hosted by SharleneSays. I gave a bunch of suggestions and ended up winning! I’m excited to read this because all I know about it is that there’s a wide variety of diverse characters, including an overweight main heroine. Yes please.
- “A Thousand Pieces of You” by Claudia Gray. I’ve been wanting this book since the first time I saw this cover. There was an e-deal on it so I snatched it for super cheap! I’m so excited to read this story about parallel worlds.
- “Words of Radiance” by Brandon Sanderson. This is the second massive sequel to this series and though I haven’t finished the first one yet, it is interesting to far so I hope to get to it sometime this century, haha!
I believe those are all of the books I’ve acquired the last two months. I could be missing some, who knows? But yes, not bad for a full two months, if I do say so myself.
Have you read any of these books? What are your thoughts/opinions/feels on them? Interested in reading any on this list? Let me know!