Herp derp, I never even told you what I was going to read for the month! So because NaNoWriMo happened in November, I only read one book that I didn’t even finish until December (see Exquisite Captive review). I’m much more ambitious this month, and so far I have read and finished three books this month! Very proud of myself.
Here’s a list of the books I plan on reading/finishing this month:
- “Exquisite Captive” by Heather Demetrios. As you know, I did a review (linked above).
- “Fangirl” by Rainbow Rowell. I also finished this book already! You can check out my review of it.
- “Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban” by J.K. Rowling. This is the third book in the Harry Potter series. I had stopped reading it a while ago, but I finally finished it for the first time. SO different from the movie. I rated it 5/5 stars.
- “To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before” by Jenny Han. This is the current book I’m reading and so far it’s alright. Took me a bit to get into, but now it’s picking up.
- “Stardust” by Neil Gaiman. I had attempted reading this months ago, but I just couldn’t get into it. I’m feeling more in the mood to read it this month, so I’m hoping I get to it!
- And finally I’m either going to read “The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring” by J.R.R. Tolkein or “This Night So Dark” by Meagan Spooner and Amie Kaufman. They’re ebook versions and I wanted something for the plane ride down to Disney World, so we’ll see what book I read for that. Who knows, I might read something completely different!
Those are all the books I planned on reading this month, and so far I’ve made decent progress! I’m trying my best to stick to my TBR, but I really want to read every single book on my shelf at the exact same moment, so it’s proving itself difficult.
Accompanying video: December 2014 TBR
What are your reading plans for December, even though we’re half way through? Let me know in the comments!