I haven’t done a haul since August. Wow. Well, I don’t think I’ve accumulated that many books, but then again, Christmas did just happen, sooooo… Yeah. Books.
Let’s get into it, shall we? These aren’t going to be in the order in which I got them, but they are from September until now.
- The Raven Boys cycle, 1-3, by Maggie Steifvater. Okay, technically I’ll be getting the paperback version of the third book tomorrow, but close enough. And it will be hauled in December, so there.
- Uprooted by Naomi Novik. This was a book highly recommend by Sam of ThoughtsonTomes, so I really wanted to check it out. Fantasy, romance, political plots, oh my!
- The Amazing Book is Not On Fire by Dan Howell and Phil Lester. I am a phan. I cannot help it. I also only discovered them right around the time their book came out in America, so this was just kind of like it was meant to be.
- Binge by Tyler Oakley. I’ve been following him for several months on Youtube, and I do find him to be funny and weird and goofy, so I thought I’d give his book a go. And it’s a lot heavier than you’d expect (high quality paper).
- The Fever series, books 1-3, by Karen Marie Moning. A series that Sarah Jane from TheBookLife loves to pieces, and several other Booktubers gush over, so I had to give it a go. Plus, faeries. I’m in.
- Their Fractured Light by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner. I LOVE THIS COVER. And this book. I just. It’s amazing. Go read it and check out my review before you do.
- Frozen Tides by Morgan Rhodes. This is the fourth installment in this six book series, and I am really digging this cover! It’s definitely my favorite cover out of all of them, and though I haven’t read the third book yet, I’ll definitely get to these two soon.
- Carry On and Landline by Rainbow Rowell. I love Rainbow’s books! She’s seriously amazing and I just can’t wait to read these ones by her. I now own all of her works that are published, woo!
- Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon. This book was so sweet and so filled with the need and desire to experience things before you realize what you’ve missed out on. Check out my review for more on what I thought.
- Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas. If you didn’t see my gigantic review post on this book, where have you been? I obviously got this the day it came out and loved it to pieces.
- The Amazing Book is Not on Fire by Dan Howell and Phil Lester. I am weak. And the audiobook was soooo goooooood.
- Destroy Me & Fracture Me by Tahereh Mafi. I loved reading these two stories, one from Warner’s point of view, and the other from Adam’s. It was nice to get back into that world and to see through the eyes of two different characters. Check out my review!
- The Prince, The Guard, The Queen & The Favorite by Kiera Cass. I really enjoyed the stories from the girls’ perspectives more than the guys’, but I still enjoyed them nonetheless. It was nice to see from Maxon’s, Aspen’s, Amberly’s, and Marlee’s perspectives. Check out my review!
Well, 22 books over four months isn’t horrible, right? Right. I’m actually kind of surprised this was all I got. Maybe I got more, but I honestly can’t remember, haha!
What books did you get for the holidays? Any you plan on getting soon in the new year? Let me know!