Well, it’s that time of year again (or close enough to the time) when we make empty promises to make our lives better and do one amazing, incredible thing for the year to come. As much as I don’t like making resolutions, I figured I’d do some book related ones to not only share with you all, but to challenge myself to accomplish in the year to come.
I’m going to split this into two parts: one for general reading and one for my blog/vlog channel.
General Bookish Resolutions
- I want to read at least three classics books in the upcoming year, if not more.
- I want to read at least three to five books per month, if not more.
- I want to accomplish my reading goal set on Goodreads for the year by the end of the year. Goal will be set to 30 books.
- I want to attempt to get as many books off of my TBR as possible, therefore participating in the Project Five Books and the 0 by 16 challenge.
- This is sort of bookish, but I want to revise my NaNoWriMo novel over the next several months and see about the possibility of getting it out there to the public.
- This is related: participate in NaNoWriMo 2015.
- This is also related: write/work on another story throughout the year.
Blog/Vlog Channel Resolutions
- Do corresponding videos to blog topics, i.e. reviews, hauls, etc.
- Participate in more discussions and create more discussion topics.
- Tags are fun and should be shared, therefore… more tags!
- Wrap-ups and TBRs will be shared as the months go by, so those are a given.
- Hauls, of course. But only when I can afford it and when I’ve achieve the read 5, buy 1, OR if I have gift cards (from birthday or otherwise).
- Maybe spiffy it up more and buy a domain? That’d be cool.
- Start seeking ARCs (advanced reader copies) possibly? We’ll see how that goes.
Yup, so those are just some of the bookish related resolutions I have planned for the next year. Very broad and general, but I think that there’s still something to reach and achieve within them. I want to be faithful and stick to this and not give up on it like I thought I’d do, so yeah!
What are some of your bookish resolutions for 2015? Let me know in the comments!