Hello beautiful people! Today I’m coming at you with a book tag~ I figured I haven’t done one of these in a while, and this one’s a fun one since it focuses on the new year and stuff, so here we go!
I saw this on Super Space Chick’s channel, so check out the video here!
1. How many books are you planning to read in 2018?
I did this last year with my Goodreads goal and I’m also doing it this year: setting my goal to ONE book. That’s right. One book. I want to have zero pressure as my life is crazy and with a lot of planning and other things that are going on this year, I don’t want to focus on reaching a number, especially with how I’m mainly been reading comics and I can’t exactly keep track of those on Goodreads. But I will be reading novels this year because where I feel like last year was the “year of comics and manga,” this year will still be that, but I’m definitely feeling like reading regular novels, too.
But for a more “serious” goal, I want to aim for 10 novels. Again, little pressure, but I’m very busy with a lot of things this year.
2. Name 5 books that you didn’t get to this year but want to make a priority in 2018.
Okay, I know I listed six books instead of five, BUT I didn’t get to any of these in 2017 and I REALLY WANTED TO, so I’m going to try to read all of them sometime between now and summer. At least, that’s my goal.
3. What genre do you want to read more of?
I’m always up for fantasy as it’s my all time favorite genre, BUT I’d love love love to read more Science Fiction this year, whether adult or YA, or even comics! If you have any awesome sci-fi recommendations for me, please let me know!
4. Name 3 non book related goals for 2018.
- To complete my course to become TEFL certified (teach English as a second language) and teach English in South Korea by the fall/winter of this year!
- Which includes getting all of the paperwork done. All… of… the paperwork… *cries*
- Learn at least one new dance every month, whether it be from a Kpop band or a cover dance or whatever! I need to get more active and start really thinking about my health more. So this is the generic “health” goal lol
5. What’s a book you’ve had forever that you still need to read?
*stares at shelves*
I don’t know which to choose.
6. One word that your hoping 2018 will be:
7. Tag a friend!
I’ll tag all of you peeps because, well, I never know who to tag in these sections lol
Let’s Chat! ^w^
What’s one non-book related goal you have for this year? I’d love to hear about it!